Terms and Conditions
An exclusive one-to-one Derry Brabbs workshop - £450
Contact me with your preferred date and/or location for a one- day workshop by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will then receive provisional confirmation by email and also a request for payment of a non-refundable deposit of £ 50, payable by either cheque, BACS or Paypal.
The balance must be paid 4 weeks prior to the scheduled workshop date (a reminder will be sent) and final instructions and directions regarding rendezvous or collection points and times will be sent in advance by post or email. If a booking is made less than four weeks before the requested date of a workshop, the full fee is due at that time.
If you have to cancel your workshop, the following conditions will be applied from the date that notification in writing is received:
• More than 28 days notice = loss of deposit only
• 28 to 14 days notice = 50% of the total workshop fee
• Less than 14 days = full workshop fee
• Non arrival on the day = full workshop fee
• Either a day (approx 10 hours), or an evening & morning on location with photographic tuition from Derry Brabbs.
• Transport to and from the agreed rendezvous or collection point and throughout the day.
• Derry Brabbs’ travel expenses to the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors or the Lake District.
• Any snacks, drinks and meals. Overnight B & B accommodation for the evening & morning workshop option.
• Participant also responsible for Derry Brabbs’ accommodation.
• Photographic equipment and materials.
(Participants are strongly advised to ensure they have travel insurance covering cancellation charges and loss or damage to personal belongings and camera equipment).